Hall of Fame

Exceptional team leads of 2021 whose projects served towards sustainable development, and promote a culture of communal support and community development

Hall of Fame (2021)

Professional training for Zanzra women in rubber tree cultivation

This project was implemented in Zanzra in the Marahoué region, precisely in Zuénoula in collaboration with the Town Hall de Zuenoula, the community of Zanzra, Mr Sohouei Bi, owner of a hevea field in Zanzra and LEAP Africa. 20 young women were trained in rubber tree cultivation, and are

Temporary Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)

Lagos Food Bank in collaboration with Seun Olagunju-Lana, Bayo Lawal, The Co-founder of Dukiya Investments, Tope Okodugha and 277 volunteers organized an enlightening seminar on social responsibility and distributed food and clothing items to 100 households.

Qrate Period Positive Tour

The Qrate team collaborated with Komani Pads, to host Menstruation Workshops in three different schools in Gauteng, South Africa, educating 404 young people on menstrual health and how to create reusable pads that will enable young women and girls to save money on buying sanitary pads for  3 –

Coastal Clean-up and Awareness Campaign

The project was held in Tétouane, Morocco where 110 volunteers collaborated with Larache Municipality, Train de l’Avenir organization, Larache environment organization, The Association of Cooperation Tetouan and Association Bassmat El Khair to address environmental challenges, promote reforestation responsible waste management to mitigate the environmental impact of deforestation, soil erosion,

Climate Change rally and awareness Walk

The rally was held in Nairobi County, where 351 youth participated in a climate walk in Githurai Area 45, championing tree planting, environmental conservation and sustainable land management. The champions also led the youth in Climate Change discussions by raising their voices, spreading awareness, demanding action, inspiring hope and

Project Feed Yourself, Feed the Nation Service

The Project was held at the following Location: Gerizim High School, Ojo, Lagos, Dream Catcher Academy, Lagos and Agribility collaborated with Cword farm and SeyiPotato Limited to organize an Agricultural training for increasing access to Nutrition which was registered for Youth Day of Service to train over 10 people

Oguta Clean and Green

Oguta is known to be a violent/crime prone area because of the fact that they feel marginalized by the Government as an oil producing community with little or no development to show. Embarking on this project was abit risky because the youths usually challenge any foreigner who comes to

Girls health and Education, Dar es salaam city, – Ubungo Municipal

Public schools have many problems and these problems need our club. The headmaster need us to meet his school girl students caused some parents are reluctant to educate girls. We have learnt that parents need to be called at the club activity and know the meaning of the club

Self Defense For Female Gender

The event was structured in such that there was an interactive session where participants had to share their experience(s) as a victim(s). it was mind blowing to hear the experience of a 30 years old lady that was sexually abused by her aunty when she was 5 years old.

Promoting Peace Building and Countering Hate Speech

Results of the baseline assessment conducted showed that 45% of the students had prior knowledge of Peace building, conflict and hate speech. The remaining 55% are not familiar with what peace building means or what constitutes hate speech.

We-Stand Mental Health and Psychosocial Support

In the course of our project, our target beneficiaries who are basically adolescents and youths in senior secondary schools and other youth communities, have requested for a mental health club in their schools in GSS Laranto. After the ongoing holidays, we shall launch that club.

Identify and Assist Victims of Trafficking (VoTs)

The project was implemented with 15 volunteers, one from the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), four from the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) and the ten other volunteers from different sectors.